Mineral Springs Farm in Newtown Square, PA

please scroll to view project

Period Architecture was engaged to expand and renovate the colonial house owned in the early 19th Century by Jesse Leedom 1848 and his son J. Jones Leedom in 1884. The home was built of brown fieldstone walls, center hall and simple detailing with a Georgian influence. Much of the original detailing still remains. In 1929 the pediment porch, tall columns and ornate iron railings were added with a Greek Revival influence. Today, the house is being modernized while retaining original architectural character with a new Family Room and Mudroom addition off of a renovated Kitchen. Lower Level will include Laundry, Rec Space and Wine Room. Master suite with sleeping porch completes the second level and an additional bedroom on the third level. New dormers will match those of the front of the house completing the renovation.

See before images
X